The below message was forwarded from Mr. Theo Hilleary of the Jackson Fitness Council:
Coming up on October 13th and 14th is the Wild Life Marathon. So far, this has been a widely accepted early fall event as we head towards our 4th running. We have over 425 preregistered athletes and I predict passing the 600 mark which will be about 50-100 more than last year.
Over these short period of time, I have learned that these events are only as successful as the volunteers that help make things happen.
At this time, I am seeking volunteers to help with the following tasks. Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested and what tasks you would be willing to help with.
Cheers! Tim Payne Director Wild Life Marathon
- Registration for Saturday, 10/13 from 4 - 7 PM at the Concord Public Library.
- Registration for Sunday morning 10/14 from 6 - 8 AM at the Concord High School.
- Help setting up and tearing down Aid Stations.
- Parking at the Concord Middle School and High School parking lots.
- Picking up and delivering pizza to Aid Stations and Fire Department volunteers.
- Bicycle leader for Woman's Half-Marathon Run.
- Bicycle leader for Men's Half-Marathon Run.
- Misc tasks as needed.